Wrapping, Packing & Removals
Pitmans’ packing service allows customers to enjoy that extra peace of mind by allowing our professional movers to efficiently pack your possessions.
We consult with our customers on the packing process taking into account what needs to be packed first such as non essential items which you can live without for a couple of days until you have moved into your new home.
Fragile items are no problem and the training and experience we have means your belongings will be safe throughout the move.
If required we can offer a complete service from packing all of your items, transporting them, unpacking at your new home and removing all boxes and packing materials.
- We consult every step of the way to ensure nothing is missed
- Our staff are all well-trained professionals
- Our service is professional yet friendly
- We use strong, double walled cardboard boxes
Packing Supplies Offered
- Pack 2 Cardboard double walled box used for items such as china and glassware.
- Pack 6 Cardboard doubled walled box used for heavier items such as books
- Single Mattress covers
- Double Mattress covers
- King-size Mattress covers
- Sofa covers
- Chair covers
- Bubble wrap
- Parcel Tape
Once all of your items have been unpacked we can collect your flattened boxes from your new home.
Our packing services includes:
- Wrapping and covering
- Carpet and fabric protection
- Secure transport and storage
- Box and container provision
We can also offer padded, quilted, furniture covers for your objects such as dining tables, dining chairs, sofas, washing machines, dishwashers, double and single mattresses and TVs.
Wooden crates are available if required for items such as antiques, guilt pictures, canvase pictures and mirrors.